Twinkle










Hat Romwe - Top Romwe - Coat Romwe (similar one) -  Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Skirt Evris - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! It's Christmas Eve today :D how are you spending this special day? My schedule is quite full and I have so many things to do and so many people to see ahahah but I can't wait to eat tons of delicious food and give my presents to my beloved ones! Today's outfit is feauturing some new items I recently got in the mail, like this fur and warm coat which is comfy and cool at the same time, I wore it so many times since I got it! I had a similar old one but I had to take it away 'cause was totally worn out ahah so I'm quite happy I have a simple one for daily use. The burgundy top is also new, I love the choker detail, a nice touch to give to the whole item a totally different and special look. This kind of top is my favorite paired with my favorite midi lenght skirt from Evris, I wish to go back to Japan soon 'cause I totally miss the lovely shops and delicious food.


1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.