Coven









Hat h&m - Dress Sammydress - Choker Sammydress - Boots Quanticlo

I'm back with a witchy look after a long time and I really love this one! I recently got this super long dress, all sheer and floating and it's so perfect for witchy looks, it's really large and comfy so it's good for a lot of different sizes. I paired it with this cute choker, I have a large collection but I totally missed something like this with a huge cross pendant, it's incredible how many cool chokers you can find lately :D some years ago it wasn't possible to find something like this for cheap this easely! I'm thinking about doing some other cheap outfit ideas posts, let me know if you like this idea and if you would like a themed post (like witchy looks, outfits for special events, etc)

3 commenti:

  1. Holy shit I can't. This. Omg. Amazing. Beautiful. You're a real life goddess I swear *3*

    Lizzie Bee // hellolizziebee.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're too sweet dear ;u; thank you so much ❤❤

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.