Cat lover









Wig Donalove hair - Hat h&m - Blouse Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Tights Uniqso - Belt Dresslink -  Boots Tuk

Hi guys and even if it's New Year's Eve I would like to wish you all an amazing New Year :D I will be out all day tomorrow so I won't be able to share a new blog post with my wishes for all of you, I wish all the best to you for the incoming new year! The outfit today is my classic inspired school girl look with a plaid skirt, white blouse, long cardigan and platform boots...but let's talk about how cute the blouse is! You know I'm a cat lover, I already had in my closet a blouse with a cat collar but the color wasn't perfect for my taste, this one is absolutely amazing and I can finally pair it with almost everything! I'm sorry I'm always too excited talking about cat related things ahah.

4 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh that blouse is adorable and I love how you coordinated it! I hope you had a wonderful new year <3

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Risposte
    1. thank you :D Donalovehair has a lot of cool wigs ahah!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.