Sukajan lover



























Choker Sammydress - Top Witch Worldwide - Jacket Sammydress - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Sukajan aka Souvenir jackets are a trend in the latest month, it was really hard finding one perfect for my taste because it's not easy to find a total black one, so you can understand how happy I'm with my new jacket! The material is really good and the flower embroidery so well done, I didn't expect such an amazing quality for this tiny price (you can find it here for only 22$! which is 1/3 of the prices I saw in local stores!). It can fit many different looks but I decided to wear it over my Witch worlwide top (I already wrote about the shop and the item's quality here), fake leather skirt and my velvet boots which are perfect for this season! I hope you like this coord :D this is one of my favorite ones lately, maybe because there are so many of my favorite items together!

5 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.