Skulls



























































Headband Lockshop - Blouse Dresslink - Leggings Dresslink - Boots Glad News - Clutch DressIn

With the season change is really hard to decide what to wear without freezing or dying for the heat, lately I'm wearing a lot of outfits like this one, a simple and cozy long blouse paired with leggins and platform boots, you'll feel good with every weather change but still look cool! I don't want to annoy you with the same coordinate over and over ahahah XD so I won't share them here I think, but let me know of course if you want to see something like this more often! Lastly I have a new discounted code for you all to use on Dresslink :) you can add to your order the code "Dress365" for a 10% discount!

9 commenti:

  1. amazing look. such a doll! Great blog you have, stay inspired!



    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great outfit! You look great :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Awesome outfit! I love it <3 And those shoes ;___; They are gorgeous!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Really beautiful outfit! You look so elegant!

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.