Review: I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 1 Pink Lady

Another review for Uniqso :D this time I chose a pair of pink lenses, the I-Codi Colors Of The Wind No 1 Pink Lady  , they looked so cool and perfect on dark eyes so I was super curious to try them!


As always I got the lenses in a few days with DHL shipping :D and don't forget to join their monthly contest on Instagram posting your pics with Uniqso lenses!



Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     2 Tones
Diameter     15mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     38%



The lenses have a super lovely pink color with a warm undertone, which is kinda rare for pink lenses! The design is simple and perfect to fit both cosplays and j-fashion coords, it blends really well my dark eyes but I'm sure they'll look cute over light eyes too! Even if the color is quite unusual they look quite natural on my eyes not like the other pink lenses I already tried (that make me look like a demon ahahah!). They come with prescription as well and they're very comfy like every I-Codi lenses I already own.














































Color ★★★★ gorgeous pink color that fits every eye color!
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ very comfy!

Pros:
-great pink color that fits perfectly dark eyes
- simple and cute design
- perfect for cosplay and j-fashions coords
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons:
- not apt for daily use

As always you can use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order ;)

10 commenti:

  1. Those are so pretty! I immediately put them on my wishlist haha

    RispondiElimina
  2. That has to be the best pink lens I've ever seen! The color just pops ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm so happy you like them! They're my favorite pink lenses now *_*

      Elimina
  3. wow the lens looks gorgeous! some pinks lens are really light and bright, I like the tone of these.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm really happy you like them ♡♡ the tone is really special, totally love them!

      Elimina
  4. Pretty cl, the design is really beautiful *-* I love how they look on you!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much cutie ♡ I'm really happy you like them *_*

      Elimina
  5. It's very pretty! I agree that it's not really suitable for daily use since the color would stand out too much. Sometimes I feel like people are too shocked seeing me wearing lens with such a bright color. I'd be uncomfortable too by seeing people wearing circle lens with such colors too though.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like them ♡ people are always the worst when someone wearing something special D:

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.