Sold Heart

Sorry for my little outfit-post absence, but this hot summer + university exams killed me x.x! Now I have a little break from my study, I finally finished my summer exams so I have more time for myself!

With 40° it’s impossible to wear lolita clothes and make outfits with a lot of details, so I started wearing short girly dresses, I always liked them but I was really afraid to wear them. You can see also my new half wig in the picture, I really love it!

Photobucket

Dress: Liz Lisa – Shoes: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa – Accessory: offbrand

Photobucket

I really love it, the quality is very good!

I don’t wear gyaru, but I always loved liz lisa dresses and with this hot weather I think they’re perfect! I hope autumn will arrive soon, I really miss lolita dresses x.x!

It’s the time for some poupee outfits screenshots! I save a lot of them (I always forget to upload ahah) ‘cause I really liked the past events, especially the June bride event <3 I hope you like them, it’s only a little part of them ‘cause I think I saved too much outfits ahah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 commenti:

  1. Ah that outfit is really lovely! Liz lisa is so versatile <3

    Your poupee outfits are so decadent too!! The fourth is my favourite!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ I'm so curious to see you with your liz lisa purchases *_*

      Elimina
  2. Your outfit is very girly and lovely. It looks really good on you ^^ Onepiece is so cute and pretty *o*

    RispondiElimina
  3. l'evento del june bride mi è piaciuto tanto quest'anno, i vestiti ribbon erano splendidi!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. erano davvero stupendi *_* ho dovuto comprarli tutti!

      Elimina
  4. Ti ho già detto quanto mi piace l'outfit gyaru su fb, ma ribadisco che ti sta benissimo.. e poi è vero: con questo caldo è impossibile vestire lolita e mi manca un saccoooo ç_ç
    yay per gli outfit pupeschi XD devo dire che mi piace anche un sacco anche questo beach, anzi.. il pirate è meraviglioso XDD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime cara ♥♥♥ sei sempre troppo gentile çOç!

      Speriamo che arrivi presto questo benedetto autunno!

      Anche a me sta piacendo tanto l'event pirate *_*

      Elimina
  5. Bellissimo outfit gyaru!**
    (oddio con questo caldo non vesto loli da una vita ;_;)
    Carina la pupa~

    RispondiElimina
  6. I understand the 40c problem >_< we have the same issue on summer time~
    But you look perfect as always! Would never imagined I was going to see you wearing something gyaru like. Go go girl!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind ç*ç!

      Elimina
  7. Il lolita con 'sto caldo non si regge proprio. Sono già ammirata dal fatto che riesci a portare i calzini °_° Io se ho caldo ai piedi ho caldo dappertutto XD
    Comunque l'outfit è bellissimo, anche il gyaru ti dona molto *_*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥♥♥ non avrei mai immaginato di starci bene T_T in realtà ancora non mi ci vedo molto, ma con questo caldo è l'ultima spiaggia per vestirmi in modo più femminile!

      I calzini sono la mia unica salvezza contro le bolle D: non so perchè ma qualsiasi scarpa (anche sandali bassi) alla lunga mi fanno le bolle col sudore!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.