Silent moon twin

Photobucket

After the little Japanese fashion convention, we decided to go out in a big twin group for the first time!

We wore our Silent moon dresses, we were so happy and a lot of people made us compliments , it’s so strange ‘cause we always receive insults but this time only lovely words XD, maybe it was the twin effect? I love every outfits *_*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We made some pictures in front of a church and at the sea, I posted only my favorites ‘cause we made too many pics ^^ I hope you like them! My favorite is absolutely the first one! Here there are some single and other pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My outfit:

Photobucket

I wanted to add the special detail of the cossack hat ‘cause I’m bit annoyed by usual gothic outfits (I love this style but I think the 95% of the outfits are always the same x.x). I look like a little Russian doll ahah, I also added on it a cute rose broach with black and blue roses, but it’s really hard to see it. Then we went to a renowned elegant bar but we were really disappointed because the waiter was rude, the toilet dirty like a station toilet, our table was dirty too and they served Twining teas °_° that you can buy at supermarket for 2 euros….so the only renowned thing was the price of things :°D, but we had lots fun anyway!

Photobucket

I hope we organized a lovely day like this more times! Thank you very much sweeties for the nice day

12 commenti:

  1. This is just great to see. I was just thinking about how some of the girls in my community should arrange such meet-up, all wearing the Silent Moon print haha. You girls looks lovely. And I love the hat you are wearing with it ♥ Very beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind and I'm glad you like the post! A big meet-up with only silent moon print is like a dream ahah!

    RispondiElimina
  3. è stato davvero un raduno particolare! siete riuscite a creare dei begli outfit, tutti con qualche dettaglio che riesce a creare diversi stili(?) che vi contraddistingue..
    mi piace molto il dettaglio "russo" che hai aggiunto!! il colbacco con le rose è davvero un tocco di classe in più! ^^

    RispondiElimina
  4. awww grazie per il 'bella come sei' :3 pompa nuovamente un po' la mia autostima (che ha ricevuto proprio di recente un nuovo cazzottone e sta k.o.) -w-

    cmq blogghi tantissimo, mi sono dovuta rimettere in pari tipo con una scarsa decina di post XD tu sì che sei una brava blogger!!! e mi piace anche come hai riarrangiato l'outfit gotica qui ^_-

    RispondiElimina
  5. Grazie millissime ad entrambe per i complimenti ♥♥♥

    cerco di bloggare abbastanza, di solito nei periodi più intensi preparo tanti post così ogni 3-4 giorni ho sempre qualcosa da postare :D

    RispondiElimina
  6. belle, belle. belle ♥ non mi stancherò mai di ammirare questo stile e questi vostri vestiti mi piacciono veramente moltissimo!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. grazie mille cara ♥ sei sempre troppo gentile! Sono contenta che ti piace questo stile *_* potresti provarlo anche tu!

    RispondiElimina
  8. You look so pretty. I love the silent moon skirt. It's one of my favorite mmm prints.

    I'll just leave this here, :)
    www.hello-teacup.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. Magari.... ♥____♥ Ma quando al Nimi ho visto i prezzi di questi meravigliosi abiti m'è preso un po' male!!! Beh comunque se prima o poi andrò in Giappone, come souvenir nessuno mi toglierà qualche completo gothic lolita!!! ^__^

    RispondiElimina
  10. Ma che carine tutte e 4 in twin!** Anche perchè si vedono più spesso twin sweet che gothic^^

    RispondiElimina
  11. thank you very much girls ♥♥♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.