Japanese fashion little convention

I made a little convention about Japanese fashion some days ago in a manga shop with my local Lolita friends, we made this little event also in the 2010 in the same shop. We talked about Lolita style and we made a little introduction of other famous Japanese fashions (like mori kei, fairy kei and gyaru style), this year there was few people than the first time but we were really glad that some participants were really interested in that fashion. We received a lot of questions and compliments ^^, I hope I’ll have the opportunity to make events like this more times! Here there are some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other people were behind the photographer (that was my boyfriend like always XD).

Photobucket

My lovely local group:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly, what I wore that day:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It’s so strange I liked so many pictures of me XD (really really strange), I liked my outfit, the last time I wore this lovely color combo was like…May? So I was so happy to made a new outfit in brown x pink ^^ I love my new socks from Angelic Pretty, the effect they make with brown shoes is so cute, I hope to buy a new brown dress this year, I totally revalued this color in lolita! I hope you like it too!

After the convention, I went out for dinner with Chiara at a yummy Venezuelan fast food, while we waited our dinner we made some pictures:

Photobucket

Chiara was sick but really cute anyway <3 I love how this dress suits her so well! Maybe I’ll buy a Victorian dress too in future ^^

Photobucket

Her necklace, after my boyfriend saw it said she was a satanic Lolita ahah (for joke obviously!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

( I was so damn hungry ahah)

Finally we received our dinner, I fell in love with their Pastellitos, a little fried “roulade” with rice and meat!

Photobucket

Pastellitos, yum yum

Photobucket

Empanada

Photobucket

Spicy soup called Chile, Chiara ordered it!

Thank you for view and comments like always <3 It was a really nice day for me!

8 commenti:

  1. u are so super cute!
    And this outfit...so adorable!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love your outfit and the food looks yummy :3!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Che bella!!!!! Il tuo outfit è super-kawaii ♥ Quanto mi piace questo stile *___* il mio preferito è il Gothic, ma anche questo è adorabile da vedere.
    Ma tu e le tue amiche vi vestite così anche per uscire normalmente (vabbè, magari non tutti i giorni!!) oppure solo in occasioni particolari?
    Io qui non ho mai visto nessuno vestito da Lolita o simili, (A parte al Lucca Comics e quest'anno al Nimi, ma queste sono occasioni particolari ) ...purtroppo... perchè sarebbe fantastico!!!
    Anche se noi italiani mi sembra che non siamo molto pronti alle diversità... :(

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you very much girls ♥♥♥

    Nily: grazie mille bella ♥♥♥ proprio ieri abbiamo fatto un'uscita "normale" in abiti lolita :D di solito non ci facciamo problemi ad uscire così, per fortuna da me le persone sono abbastanza educate (certo ti guardano male la maggior parte, ma riceviamo anche molti complimenti *w*)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Adoro tanto quest'outfit *__* le calzine si abbinano perfettamente al merry sweet castle! E tu sei sempre così bella ; * ; <3

    RispondiElimina
  6. awww grazie mille cara ç*ç sei troppo dolce ♥♥♥

    RispondiElimina
  7. I just love that silly photo of you :D
    And as I already have said, you looked amazing!

    RispondiElimina
  8. ahah you're too kind ♥♥♥ thank you very much!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.